The University Club of Washington D.C.
1. In the username area, type ucwd, then your member number, then 0. (Members with 3 or 4-digit member numbers see note below for Step 1).
2. In the password area, enter password. That’s right - your password is the word password until you change it.
3. You will be asked to change your username and password the first time you login to the site. Make sure that you create a username and password that are easy to remember!
4. Spouses or significant others of a member can also access the website at www.universityclubdc.com. When they come to the username area, they should type ucwd, then your member number, then 1. Their password is password until they change both their username and password.
5. Making reservations for summer events online is simple! Just go to the HOME section on the left side of the home page, then scroll down to the Club Calendar category. View the calendar of events and click on items of interest. You will be linked to a spot where you can make your reservation.
6. Chances are you will be a website wizard in no time!
If you have any questions, please contact Sheila Katoff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Members with four-digit member numbers: In the username area, type ucwd, then 0, your member number, then 0.
Members with three-digit member numbers: In the username area, type ucwd, then 0, your member number, then 00.